Backbreaker Tackel Alley $2.99

J.P.

Reaction score
I just downloaded this, its paid only ($2.99) and out of all the games I have this one is my favorite. Amazing graphics, amazing physics and its extremely fun. Check it out! Search: Backbreaker in market.

Heres a video for the iphone version:
[video=youtube;6OAJGxxiiws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OAJGxxiiws]YouTube - Backbreaker Football: Tackle Alley (iPhone)[/video]

OP
J

J.P.

Reaction score
I couldn't find it on Androlib. Will check droid soon though.
I got mine from the market. Exact name for the App is "Backbreaker Football"

super. if you have a ,motodroid. forget about it, if you have an incredible. we are the red-headed stepsisters of the droid world! :icon_evil:

You should be able to get it, its for android 2.x and above, My co-worker just downloaded it on his N1. You should def have it..

griswolds53

Reaction score
I got mine from the market. Exact name for the App is "Backbreaker Football"

super. if you have a ,motodroid. forget about it, if you have an incredible. we are the red-headed stepsisters of the droid world! :icon_evil:

You should be able to get it, its for android 2.x and above, My co-worker just downloaded it on his N1. You should def have it..

its still not in my market. can you ask your friend what he typed in the market to find it? backbreaker? alley? if it works for him, it should work for the incredible users. I was under the impression that this was one of those games that is only coded for the droid/iphone gpu...

OP
J

J.P.

Reaction score

its still not in my market. can you ask your friend what he typed in the market to find it? backbreaker? alley? if it works for him, it should work for the incredible users. I was under the impression that this was one of those games that is only coded for the droid/iphone gpu...

He has it, he didnt get it from the market though, installed through an apk. I'm not going to post where he got it, but i can confirm that it works on the N1

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I have a droid and its in my market.. just type backbreaker

And this isnt a full football game is it? Just an offensive type thingy?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a droid and its in my market.. just type backbreaker

And this isnt a full football game is it? Just an offensive type thingy?

correct, it's like a "mini-game"... just need to outmaneuver defenders... they come in waves... it's rather addicting actually, and game physics are cool

Diordna

Reaction score
I like it. reminds me of Robo Defense type games, coming in waves and stuff getting harder and harder. Except you're the one moving :)
Good graphics, I'll see if I'll keep it or not. Do you guys put these games on the SD?
They're killing my internal I think lol

chomorro

Reaction score
ANyone know why the permissions on this app ask for read and rewrite of contacts info?

Makes me hesitant to install......