Back up to computer?

YouthQuake

Reaction score
I want to switch from ZS 1.65 to CM7 but my SD card is full. What can I use to back up my apps, data, sms, and everything else to my computer and then restore from there? Also I usually have trouble with flashing, any tips?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want to switch from ZS 1.65 to CM7 but my SD card is full. What can I use to back up my apps, data, sms, and everything else to my computer and then restore from there? Also I usually have trouble with flashing, any tips?

I believe both titanium backup and mybackuppro have cloud service backup's so they save to the internet rather than the phone. I believe you have to have the paid version of the app to do so.

MindArchr

Reaction score
How about backing up your SD card files to your computer, wiping the card, and then backing up everything on your phone using Titanium Backup. Afterward, flash CM7, restore everything you backed up (the apps, data, etc.), and then delete it off the card (or save it to the computer). Then transfer all of your original SD card files back to the card from the computer. I know it might sound like a hassle, but I've done this in the past, just thought I'd share. Also, what kind of trouble do you have flashing?

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I use titanium backup for apps and settings
mybackup root for sms, data, etc.

Might want to consider only keeping the everyday files on the sdcard and leave some stuff on the computer.