back up sim card to computer?

bww143

Reaction score
Is a particular way or program I would need to backup my SIM card will all of my apps to my computer in case my phone gets lost or stolen so I could easily restore? or should I just get an extra SIM card back up my files on it too and keep in safe place?

ravenhawk

Reaction score
I may be oversimplifying, but when I plug my Pro into my computer and "open folder" I can see all my photos and media and I back them up. You can go to your pro while it is plugged in and change the setting, between being a media device or other things (sorry, don't remember the exact terms, but it's in the status bar when you pull it down when you're plugged in) and by changing the settings there for how it functions while plugged in, I think you can get access to pretty much everything. Haven't tried backing up apps yet, but you dont need to. When I got my replacement Pro because of the poor call quality on my first one, when it loaded everything it didn't only load my contacts from backup assistant, but automatically loaded all of the apps and networks and wifi passwords that i had before too.