Back to the RAZR!!!

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Had the OG RAZR at launch. Didn't care for the feel so I returned it. Been using a GNex since it's aunch. Can't do anything to fix the data reception issues. So back to the RAZR. Maxxin it this time. Just got here today. Time to put this baby to the test.

Tap'd from my G'Nex

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Woot, woot!! Congrats on the Maxx!

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Thanks D!!!

rdgxray

Reaction score
Basically did same thing, nexus wouldn't hold data connection... so went to razr. Razr just works.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ill take no data over a razr anyway :saint:

Seriously though, I've been lucky with the nexus - it was the bionic that wouldn't do anything for me

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Had the OG RAZR at launch. Didn't care for the feel so I returned it. Been using a GNex since it's aunch. Can't do anything to fix the data reception issues. So back to the RAZR. Maxxin it this time. Just got here today. Time to put this baby to the test.

Tap'd from my G'Nex

Sorry to hear about the bad luck with the Gnex and og RAZR. I know there is a bunch of headache when we try and find a device that simply works when we get them on release. I had the Release day RAZR..then black splotches and blown speaker, green tint among a few other issues brought me a week later to swap for another brand new RAZR. The staff was amazed that the difference was night and day.. I thought the splotches were normal because many had them. I found that a few didn't so...I guess I'm lucky. Now I don't want anything to happen to give me the reason to get another due to this. I would keep swapping until I got one without it. Lol

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...