back to stock

gunftr

Reaction score
Okay can someone help me, I rooted my phone added some apps and flashed a rom. After a coupla days I thought it's time to restore and complete that process. This is when the fun started, nothing work as it was supposed to, each time I tried to restore I got an error message can't open that directory no files found or
something like that. After a while Iwiped that didn't work then a factory reset that didn't work either so how can I get rid of this rom and get back to stock?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

juniorjwh

Reaction score
Download rom manager from the market with the rom u don't like. Within rom manager go to download rom/stock images. Download wipe and backup.

D1 MIUI 1.28 p3LV125-1250 w/ RAMZSWAP & SetCPU using Mr_DSL's BlissSuaveHD v8 Theme. And onsht1kll's Time out Mod.

***Thank You JAMZELLE***

OP
G

gunftr

Reaction score
Well thanks for the suggestion but that didn't work either. I got basically the same error msg again. "can't open temp recovery file installation aborted!" Any other ideas? I'll try anything. My last resort is to go back to verizon and blame it on my granddaughter

OP
G

gunftr

Reaction score
Droid-Xer.....u da man! that link that you sent me did the trick. I am now where I wannabe I've gotten rid of that rom, I'm even rooted again. Hats off to you man I can't tell you how much help you've been to me ....... KUDOS MY FRIEND! and thanks so much.

XDRDX

Reaction score
There is also an sbf over on mydroidworld.com now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
G

gunftr

Reaction score
To all of the members who have the old guy I really really appreciate it. I would not be where i am today if it had not been for all of you thanks so much.