Back to my Thunderbolt

itzdareel1

Reaction score
So like many people I was anxious to try the GN I upgraded,not so happy at all by the poor 4g coverage, I live in southern California and with my thunderbolt I would rarely see 3g, 4g all the time on my thunderbolt, gave iPhone 4s a shot very simple not my type, I went through 2 phones in a month and only 3gb of data, I'm back to my thunderbolt and great 4g signal all over sc 15 gb of data welcome back :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Sorry to hear the Nexus didn't work out for ya. At least you're happy with your TB

PhishyKris

Reaction score
Have one and will never go back. reboots. battery issues. sloooooow. I am in SoCal as well and have had no issues with GH 4G...been great. do kinda miss sense, but not that much.

kidnice15

Reaction score
how do you go through 15GB of data? lol i have only reached about 8 on my thunderbolt and that was once..

OP
I

itzdareel1

Reaction score
I guess we all use our phones different trust me I use my phone a lot!! Yes 15 gb of data, I know my stuff I do everything on my phone I thought the GN would be the same but it didn't meet my standards.

kidnice15

Reaction score
I hope I am not like you in a few days, I am getting a nexus on tuesday and if i don't like it i have a thunderolt to go back to.. :)

OP
I

itzdareel1

Reaction score
Maybe you will like it, I hope you don't end up extremely disappointed

kidnice15

Reaction score
well I am getting it for free basically, verizon is sending it to me.. so either way its a win win situation.

OP
I

itzdareel1

Reaction score
Ok cool congratulations, keep us posted on your experience with the GN

cleevis

Reaction score
I love mine. I saw the thunderbolt as a larger incredible that I got a year and a half ago. Great device. But a year and a half ago. I do like sense, and great camera. But seriously, a year and a half ago.

Shad0w0fDeth

Reaction score
I sold my tb as soon as I got this phone. Reception wise I feel like I made a huge mistake. I would be surprised when I was on 3g on my tb, but on my nexus, it's normal to be on 3g at random places.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
In Socal as well, i drive from SD to LA at least twice a month and never a 4g issue with the exception of camp pendleton area.. never had T-Bolt to compare to though..

OP
I

itzdareel1

Reaction score
Idk what might be the problem then, I didn't mean to pound with bad reviews the GN but it just didn't do it for me, I'm glad for the people that are satisfied owners of the GN without the 4g issue. Wish I was one of them lol

soulshot96

Reaction score
You think 15 is a lot? My phone is the only internet connection I have so i have to use it for school, work, and anything else. Most I've used is about 55gb. Lots of YouTube, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus