Back to Froyo?

Phaze08

Reaction score
How do I get back to Froyo from Gingerbread? I'm running ZS1.71 now, but I was running LGBv.4 and when I plugged my phone into rsd, everything seemed fine, except when I tried to flash, it just said failed, without even making a backup image like it usually does at first. I am in bootloader and have the drivers installed. Anyone know what Im doing wrong? I'm on windows 7 if that helps.

D

dankarlinski

You'll need to sbf back. There are directions all over the place on how.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Make sure you are running as administrator on win 7 (right click on the rsd icon) that should help. If not, Redownload the files (make sure you use full sbf). Also, try it on another computer. That worked for me when it failed on my old pc.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
P

Phaze08

Reaction score
Ok, upon getting home and trying to run as Admin, it still doesnt work lol. The actually message is chipset type 43 not supported? What does that mean? Never seen that message before on this program.

Edit: I wonder if me having installed v4.5 or rsd on my new computer would have anything to do with it? Downloading 4.9 now, Im sure that'll work.

kevcube

Reaction score
That would do it. Even the droid 1 req'd rsd 4.7+

jay_d_

Reaction score
I never was able to get rsdlite to work for me through windows....I use the sbf_flash on linux and it works great.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

xust

Reaction score
...did it work? I was under the impression that the 595 leak for the DX had a bootloader upgrade too. Wouldn't that stop you from SBF'ing?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try it on a different pc as well. It may work. Yeah, you need to use the latest rsd lite (4. 9)

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

kevcube

Reaction score
I never was able to get rsdlite to work for me through windows....I use the sbf_flash on linux and it works great.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Sbf_flash is the tool of champions