1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Back Spe@ker just STOPPED working

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by redlineclipse, Apr 24, 2011.

1. redlineclipse

redlineclipse New Member

Hey guys. The back speaker in my droid 2 just stopped working. I noticed when I went to watch a YouTube video that I didn't have sound. Then I checked my music and ringtones.....nothing. If I put headphones in they work and all of the notifications work. I tried rebooting, a battery pull, and as a last flippin resort, a hard reset.....didn't fix the problem. I can't take it back to verizon because they'll make a big deal about the wet strip indicators. The phone got wet like 6 months ago and has worked perfect since, this is completely unrelated. Please let me know if you have any ideas what could be causing this.
  2. droid doctor

droid doctor New Member

Probably the phone getting wet caused the speaker to give out.