1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Back on the smartphone bandwagon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by oatmealboy, Feb 24, 2010.

1. oatmealboy

oatmealboy New Member

Just recently departed from the Casio Boulder, and the Droid is the first smartphone with which I had to pay the $30 data plan.

Prior to the Droid, the other smartphones I owned were the Samsung SCH-i760, Motorola Q, and Palm Treo 650.

So far, so good. I'm liking the Droid lots, and I have yet to do any sort of modding.
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, oatmealboy! Glad you could join us. I came from a Motorola Q as well. Big learning curve, but you'll do just fine. Just read, read, and read some more - stickies especially. It'll surprise you how much you can teach yourself, and if you get stuck, just ask. Everyone here is willing to help. Hope you enjoy your time here!