Back camera panel rattle?

spyder560

Reaction score
I notice the little panel on back where the camera is rattles a bit whenever my phone vibrates..does yours too?..makes phone sound cheap/flimsy when it vibrates

Last edited:
OP
spyder560

spyder560

Reaction score
I do notice a little opening..part of me is tempted to flick it open and reseal it.

droidvip

Reaction score
Yep... when I tap on the speaker phone it rattles and sounds loose. With full volume on speaker phone it rattles too.

Other than this phone is perfect, I'm afraid if I exchange it I will get a phone with different issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I'm afraid if I exchange it I will get a phone with different issues.

I sent back my Moto Droid 3 because the screen had a pixel that wouldn't display black correctly. Every other color was fine. The replacement that I received has about 10 of these spots!!! However, the power button is a bit easier to press. Luckily, in every day use I don't notice the pixel problem is happening. Anyway, the next time I get a phone I'm going to make sure they have plenty in store so I can replace it more quickly. Is there a limit on how many new phones they'll exchange in the two week trial period? What if you unbox it in store and find a problem? Will they immediately get you another phone without hassle?