1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Back camera panel rattle?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by spyder560, Nov 15, 2011.

1. spyder560

spyder560 New Member

I notice the little panel on back where the camera is rattles a bit whenever my phone vibrates..does yours too?..makes phone sound cheap/flimsy when it vibrates
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  2. sublimewade

sublimewade New Member

Same rattle here annoying

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. spyder560

spyder560 New Member

I do notice a little opening..part of me is tempted to flick it open and reseal it.
  4. droidvip

droidvip New Member

Yep... when I tap on the speaker phone it rattles and sounds loose. With full volume on speaker phone it rattles too.

Other than this phone is perfect, I'm afraid if I exchange it I will get a phone with different issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  5. NoBloatware

NoBloatware New Member

I sent back my Moto Droid 3 because the screen had a pixel that wouldn't display black correctly. Every other color was fine. The replacement that I received has about 10 of these spots!!! However, the power button is a bit easier to press. Luckily, in every day use I don't notice the pixel problem is happening. Anyway, the next time I get a phone I'm going to make sure they have plenty in store so I can replace it more quickly. Is there a limit on how many new phones they'll exchange in the two week trial period? What if you unbox it in store and find a problem? Will they immediately get you another phone without hassle?