1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Back button won't work after 2.2 ota update

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by prough91, Aug 19, 2010.

1. prough91

prough91 New Member

I searched for this on the forum and really couldn't find an answer for it. A friend of mine received the 2.2 ota update and after it installed his back button would not work anymore. Also, it will not allow him to put an icon in the column directly above the back button. It is a non-rooted 2.2 Droid. We tried rebooting the system and it didn't help. Should we try a factory reset? Thanks in advance. You guys are the best. I told him if you all couldn't help, no one could.

*edit*
    I'm sorry I just realized I put this under Droid 2 tech issues. It's the first Droid. If someone could move it, that'd be great.
  2. xcmx

xcmx New Member

I have the same issue...after that last upgrade my phone hasn't been the same. I called Verizon tech support and they had me restore factory defaults, but it still didn't work. So they are mailing me a refurbished Droid.
Search tags for this page

a955 back button not working

after recent updates, my back button won't work. why?

phone back button doesn't work after system update

why wont the back button on my droid 2 work