Back and Foward Space???

hogowner

Reaction score
Hi guys...Using the keyboard (either in landscape or portrait mode) how do you do a backspace and a foward space without deleteing the letters that you just types???

Maybe it is a dumb queston...but I have not figured it out :(

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
Hi guys...Using the keyboard (either in landscape or portrait mode) how do you do a backspace and a foward space without deleteing the letters that you just types???

For the stock onscreen keyboards, you're supposed to use your finger to touch the text itself to move the cursor. For an actual up/down/left/right controller (like arrow keys), you have to slide out the physical keyboard.

OP
hogowner

hogowner

Reaction score

For the stock onscreen keyboards, you're supposed to use your finger to touch the text itself to move the cursor. For an actual up/down/left/right controller (like arrow keys), you have to slide out the physical keyboard.

Ok thnaks..that is what I figured....but the text is so small and my fingers are so big..I never get the cursur to where I want it LOL

Guess have to slide the board out if I really screw up!

Thanks again!!
Hog

Ghostwheel

Reaction score

Ok thnaks..that is what I figured....but the text is so small and my fingers are so big..I never get the cursur to where I want it LOL

Guess have to slide the board out if I really screw up!

Thanks again!!
Hog

Yeah, I have the same problem. For short text, I can usually get within a character or two, then deal with deleting and retyping stuff I didn't really need to. For longer stuff, I almost always have to slide out the directional pad.

C3-PO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V20
If you get Uber Keyboard from the market, it has an on screen directional pad when you hold the return (enter) button down. That way, you don't have to pull out the keyboard

drowe

Reaction score
I'm using Smart Keyboard from the market to give me a soft d-pad.