1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

B Beast 0.7.4 Help!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by drmcstford, Feb 6, 2010.

1. drmcstford

drmcstford New Member

Hey guys, I Rooted my brothers droid he got today and installed B Beast 0.7.4 today and everything is working fine but everything I try to download SET Cpu it stays at authorizing, other apps I downloaded work fine. Any ideas? I'm really thicked. haha Help Please
  2. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

This happens occasionally with purchases... Just wait a while. I'm not sure exactly of the process but it seems some developers "manually" approve/charges instead of having them automatically processed and charged. The developer may just be busy and hasn't authorized it yet. Check your GoogleCheckout and check the status.
  3. drmcstford

drmcstford New Member

I left it at authorize for one day and nothing, It already showed I payed on my bank statement any ideas guys?
  4. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Are you sure this is true KZ??? That just doesn't make any sense...and doesn't seem very logical either...I mean, the developer is not going to be around to manually authorize purchases every time anyone around the entire world that has an Android device makes a purchase from the Market..24/7..think about that.....