azpilot's hide clock mod for MIUI

azpilot

Reaction score
Here is a little present for you, this will hide the clock icon in the status bar for the 1.1.22.0 MIUI release. This is a flashable zip, do not wipe.

You should know how to do this so wont' go into the details. Enjoy

Attachments

• hideclock_1.1.22.0.zip
    675.6 KB · Views: 1,336

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Here is a little present for you, this will hide the clock icon in the status bar for the 1.1.22.0 MIUI release. This is a flashable zip, do not wipe.

Thanks for the quick mod!! I usually wait to flash miui until someone makes this. This the only mod that I use because I really dont like having 2 clocks on my screen. Thanks again !!:)

OP
azpilot

azpilot

Reaction score

Thanks for the quick mod!! I usually wait to flash miui until someone makes this. This the only mod that I use because I really dont like having 2 clocks on my screen. Thanks again !!:)

Yea it actually was easier than I thought, I don't like the clock either since I have it on the main screen as well and now that I understand how to do this it should not be a problem for the future.. plus now I can do other roms and play more.. LOL