Axiomcs?

kdivine981

Reaction score
I just saw a blurb
about axiomcs ROM released w/overclock.

Never heard of this ROM and didn't see anything about it here. I was just curious if anyone had tried it out. Released yesterday I think. Anyways...anyone?

OP
K

kdivine981

Reaction score
It was on DMX page, but so far it seems to be the only page I've seen anything about it on. I did a little more research and was sort of embarrassed by not realizing that this is probably the Axiom rom...(Im pretty new to the bionic) I suppose I should have done more research; I didn't realize what it was because it was developed by Team Haters and Axiom was done by someone else? Anyways...like I said, haven't seen it anywhere else.

http://droidmodderx.com/bionic/rom-axiom-ics-feat-overclocking-52212/

chuck54

Reaction score
Huh, it checks out atleast, but it would help if 2nd init was in full swing on the bionic, can anyone help me port it?

HavoC

Reaction score
on droidhive theres a thread for axiomcs sparkyman216 is the dev i believe its a tweaked version of axiom ics which was developed by droidth3ory

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

raul4916

Reaction score
is there the same problems as the other ICS'??? (unstable data and etc?[dont care bout recrding camera])
dont want to just try and see the same axiom just a bit more stuff......
no offense sparky lol

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Don't know how I wouldn't take offence to that . But roms don't fix hardware problems

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

nobreak1970

Reaction score
I am running axiomcs.06. Its very smooth. It has the same issues as the rest of the ICS Roms.