[ROM] Axi0m [b] | cm9 | 4.0.3 | 2/18/2012

nnewbill

Reaction score
Same problem here. I was able to receive a call earlier today, but when I try to make a call, I don't hear anything on internal or external speaker. I hate to go back to my safe ROM, since this was working so well, but if I can't make calls, doesn't make much sense to keep. Any ideas?

I had this issue initially and i haven't seen it since. I don't particularly know if I did anything to fix it...

battle

Reaction score
if anybody is experiencing the lights on your soft keys staying lit
just toggle the brightness to a brighter setting, lock the phone and the soft keys should turn off.
you can toggle the brightness back to a dimmer setting after doing that.

i am not experiencing any serious difficulty with phone calls either.
i will try my bluetooth headset and car sync tomorrow.
i was in a place without service for a while and had difficulty getting data to turn back on again (even using gsm toggle method)

[edit]
so bluetooth calls definitely are scratchy and there is lots of static
however, bluetooth streaming works perfectly fine (google music is awesome btw)
it seems that if you are on wifi for a while, toggling data back on to 4g can become an issue...

Last edited:

markwebb

Reaction score
if anybody is experiencing the lights on your soft keys staying lit
just toggle the brightness to a brighter setting, lock the phone and the soft keys should turn off.
you can toggle the brightness back to a dimmer setting after doing that.

No matter what I do, soft keys stay lit all the time.

battle

Reaction score

For me. I had to turn brightness up and put phone in bright light. Then when unlock the phone the soft keys would turn off.

Did you change any settings in the brightness or light sensor menus?

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using Tapatalk

JerrethS

Reaction score
OK I was able to get the masturmod to change the battery icon but I need the 1% mod to get the single increments does anyone know where I can get one for this rom?

fisch2481

Reaction score

This worked for me: settings > developer options > unchecked stay awake.

That instantly took care of the problem for me... I don't know if it matters but my auto brightness is off and my screen is at about 33% bright.

Hope that helps.

Dan

matt34533

Reaction score
Stuck at "Android is upgrading..." after reboot

Can't get into bootstrap (I don't know the keys to press to get to it from powered down) and I can't get into the OS because of this message.
Any help would be much appreciated.

battle

Reaction score
Can't get into bootstrap (I don't know the keys to press to get to it from powered down) and I can't get into the OS because of this message.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Not sure if bootstrap works with this rom.
I wrote full guides on how to use safestrap and flash this rom.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/th...lete-safestrap-features-th3ory-axi0m-rom.html

When you boot up, after the motorola logo, a safestrap screen comes up asking if you want to boot into recovery.
It gives you a few seconds to either press the menu soft key (left most) to enter recovery mode or to press the search soft key (right most) to continue booting.

jediracer

Reaction score
I've been running Axi0m for 2 days now. I love it! I am having some issues with data though. I got data to work after install by toggling from GSM to CDMA/LTE, per the OP but from time to time I lose data again. I have rebooted and re-toggled but I still lose data. Today, I can not get data to stay on for more than a few minutes. I've tried toggling, rebooting and toggling again without any luck. I have switched to the stock ROM and have had no issue with data.

Is this 'normal' or should I be doing something else?

Thanks again for all of your hard work!

matt34533

Reaction score
Had it working

It was up and running nicely but then I got the message after a reboot. Now I can't do anything with it except stare at the message while it "updates" for eternity.

ddg2112

Reaction score
I've been running this for a few days now and the battery life is incredible. On all of the other ROMs I've been using the "Easy Battery" app, but, not on this one and my battery has lasted almost two full days!!!! This morning my battery was still at 57%. It's now 4:50 and I will need to recharge on my way home. On any of the other ROMs my battery would have been dead yesterday. As for the 4G/3G issues, I work in dtwn Indy, which thanks to the Super Bowl, has the best 4G coverage in the Country!!! However, when at home I only get 3G and have to use my home wifi. Other than that this is the best ROM available...