Reaction score
Chomp? Or ChompSMS?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

battle

Reaction score
chompsms has lots of custom features under preferences

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using Tapatalk

thanks wizard.
now to spend the next few days perfecting my home screens/widgets/apps....

thanks again Th3ory

wizard

Reaction score
Bluetooth static makes some phone calls impossible. Can not use phone at all without Bluetooth

acidrane

Reaction score
first off, i'm REALLY happy to see th3ory is back!

second, i'd LOVE to flash this rom but i use my camera on a daily basis. i guess i'll just have to wait a bit long :frown:

battle

Reaction score
This is ICS... That is the Stock messenger. :)

Sent from AXI0M

Can the background be changed to black? I just remember using a specially made mms.apk that looked exactly like the stock messenger but had a black background

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

THE_LORD

Reaction score
I installed the new mstermods.apk I am getting errors regarding my superuser app. Also every reboot I have to fix the data problem.

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using DroidForums

battle

Reaction score
I installed the new mstermods.apk I am getting errors regarding my superuser app. Also every reboot I have to fix the data problem.

I dont know why you're having issues with the mastermods apk. Try reflashing from and redownloading mastermod apk.

Every reboot you will have to fix the data.

THE_LORD

Reaction score
I will redownload it. I have another question. I found the long press back button to kill app option, which every rom should have. I could not find an option for closing app drawer after launching app, if there is one.

nnewbill

Reaction score
Someone mentioned how the wallpaper doesn't center.. I can confirm that, funny is that the wallpaper I am using I prefer off-center.

Wallpaper resets after using battery mods not on every boot--as mentioned in my previous post. haven't noticed any other out of the ordinary bugs. battery life is nice, which likely gets help from .902.

Very nice ROM indeed...

zhill29

Reaction score
Installed last night, been using all day. I have also experienced the wallpapers not centering. Battery life is amazing... even better then dhackers ICS rom. Had the dialer force close on me once. But thats about it. Great work! Has anyone tried making a widget to switch between GSM and GSM/CDMA? So we don't have to go into phone settings. That would be a sweet addition.

wats6831

Reaction score
I'm really happy to see you doing this man. Thanks a bunch for supporting this awesome device. Your ROMs are super high quality and I'm still running Kinetx and i've been running your ROMs since October. I will install this when it's out of beta. Appreciate your hard work.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score

I have reflashed 4 times with 3 different downloads(both ROM and masturmods .apk update) and I don't get a superuser error, I'm able to allow superuser access. Instead I get an error that "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped" error. This occurs just after the mod shows downloading/installing. I choose OK, then it requests reboot to finish them installation. After reboot, there is no custom mods in status bar so it's definately not working.

Anyone else having the same issue or know what may be causing this? I know it's just and add-on, but I can only expect that something must be corrupt and the ROM will probably not be stable. On a positive note, the battery life is better than even ICS4Bionic ROM(which was much better than stock) it seems in the full day I had it installed before I started reflashing.