Awww sh&&&%

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by jsandy, Jun 13, 2011.

1. jsandy

jsandy Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I can't leave well enough alone. Had rooted my DX, upgraded to .396 deoxed and was running Liberty .07. I tried to download .08 today but kept getting the error message that my device was full. I uninstalled games and other apps that I had down loaded trying to make room (I probably had too many backups on there) Prior to doing anything today I backed up completely with Ti (used that update from market that I got today) and made another nandroid backup.
    I finally gave up and went to restore from my nandroid backup. The restore seemed to go fine but on reboot I went into a boot loop. I tried removing the battery and I'm still stuck on the "M".
    I tried to sbf with no luck. I down loaded the sbf for bootloader 30.04 and I have rsd_lite 4.9 installed. I load the sbf file into rsd and it locates my phone but as soon as I hit start I get a "flash failed" message. Have I finally killed this thing? Is there any hope???

2. rustymcbain

rustymcbain Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That's interesting. I've never had a failed sbf. How are you getting the PC to recognize the x? I power off and hold power, volume down, and camera. It will flicker into the bootloader then I flash. I've never had any luck just plugging her in.

I pull battery too. Bootloops and all. I run an sbf everytime I try a new rom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#2 rustymcbain, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  3. lotus22

lotus22 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try a different USB cable. I've had that problem before.

4. jsandy

jsandy Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Just figured it out. I was using the wrong sbf file. I down loaded 2.3.340 and I'm back in business.