Awh man what did i do now!?

Insidious

Reaction score
Sup guys i was trying to install UOT Kitchen and it said flash the .zip no need to wipe. so i di exactly that and im bootlooping with different animation. its cyan blue with an android robot.

WAIT i did stock recovery and i getting my cm7 boot animation so ill update because its still bootlooping.

Update i'vbeen bootlooping for a while. im hoping i wont have to sbf because im almost out of data (i use verizon broadband)
what should i do?

Reaction score
how exactly did you install this zip file from the UOT Kitchen? What your suppose to do is put it on your SD Card and then boot into clockwork recovery, choose the "install from sd card" selection, and then select the appropriate zip file. It worked fine for me at least 20 times.

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
thats what i did. followed the directions exactly. no wipe needed, and when i hit reboot now i got a different boot animation and started boot looping so a did a factory reset and wipe cache partition and i got my cyanogenmod boot animation back but it still bootloops :/

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you still have the CM rom on your sdcard?
Try reinstalling if you do.

or you can connect your microsd to your computer, put on the rom then try to reinstall

or...
go to a McDonald's or coffee shop and download the sbf file

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
Im pretty sure i have the cm rom

The micky d's or coffee shop is a good idea i dont know why i didnt think of that! and im pretty sure i still have cm7 on my sd card, how would i reinstall it?

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That will work, but dont forget to update OTA

jeripperdan

Reaction score
This maybe dumb advice but I had same issue and I just had to hold x when I turned on phone to get recovery then wiped my cache and davilk and hard reset a couple of times and it got me out of bootloop. If not too late u might try it if u havnt already sbf'd.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums