1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Awesome shooter game for the Droid

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by androidappreviews, Mar 8, 2010.

1. androidappreviews

androidappreviews New Member

I just reviewed the iCommando App today and the game is awesome! I added a few possible improvements that I suggested would make the app better. Has anyone else played this game? If so what else do you think would make this game even better?

Also, can anyone recommend any other shooter games for the Droid?

Here is my full review:
    iCommando Android App Review

The iCommando Android App by iQapps is a shooter game for the Android platform. This game has really good graphics, a story line and missions however, the controls need a little bit of work and there should be a place for your player to take refuge. The graphics are really well done, very high quality. The face that the game has a story line is great and before each mission you can read that particular part of the storyline.

The controls consist of a zoom in and out button which are located in the bottom left hand corner of the screen, a button in the right hand corner for shooting and the accelerometer for aiming. The shooter button needs to be a bit larger and sometimes you can miss it while playing the game when you are paying attention to aiming. There should be a way to take refuge of some kind instead of having the player just stand there in open range of the enemy.

Overall, this game’s graphics are excellent and the gameplay is really good for an Android shooter game. The recommendations in the review could greatly improve the game but as is the game is one of the better shooter games for the Android platform. At the time of this review the iCommando Android App is €0.99 which is approximately $1.37 and well worth the price. Thumbs Up.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Moved to correct sub-forum
  3. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Shooters for ME personally are not playable on the droid.
    But i am REALLY ADDICTED BADLY to Bad Company 2 ^^
  4. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team Premium Member

they are good playable. not as good as on the pc but toonwarz and quake series are funny for a quick game. icommando is NO forst person shooter. its more like moorhen shooting. you cant move. just shoot. boring. thats the matter i dont included it in the recommend games list.
  5. androidappreviews

Can't find Bad Company 2 in the Market, who is the developer?
  6. androidappreviews

I see where you are coming from with iCommando. I made the recommendation in my review to have the player move around as well. The game has huge potential but as it is it's not terrible. They definitely took a lot of time and consideration when putting it together story wise. Now they just need to make the gameplay better and it will probably do really well in the Market.
  7. unix.punkx

unix.punkx Beta Team

Its the newest Battlefield game for consoles (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
  8. androidappreviews

ah ok :) I was gonna say, haven't seen that one yet in the Android Market.
Search tags for this page
app for iphone like androids droidshooter
awesome 1 person shooter games in andriod
awesome shooting games for android
cool fps games on droid
droid shooters
droid shooting bames

droid shooting games

droid x shooting games
hunting games for droid razor x
move and shoot games on android?
shooting game came droid x