Awesome Rom

lonzorizo

Reaction score
First off i gotta say ud2.1 is the stuff. Couldn't ask for a better rom. One concern...my wi-fi won't connect it continuously says "obtaining ip address" then shuts off wifi then restarts and does the same thing. Wiped and flashed twice and flashed a chevy kernel but still no luck. Not a big deal but just letting it be known. Once again...love the rom it literally made my day that this update came out finally lol. Oh and one other thing...how do I get swype keyboard back??

Last edited by a moderator:

droiddadi

Reaction score
Menu button is gone. Tried all settings in ADW but couldn't find a way to get it back. any ideas?

My wifi connected well without any issues

Last edited:

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Menu button is gone. Tried all settings in ADW but couldn't find a way to get it back. any ideas?

go into settings> applications>running and clear defaults. Where youtrying to delete icons? That's what happened to me. I assumed the trash can was on the bottom. Now it's on top if using the default launcher.

OP
L

lonzorizo

Reaction score

I did that on accident too...hold ur finger down on a screen and add a widget, and then i think it's "launcher activity" then it should be in there, then drag that onto the middle of your dock again.
I have another question also, how come all my apps didnt restore from the market?

OP
L

lonzorizo

Reaction score
Ok one other bug found...whenever I try to change the pulldown notification screen in ud setting the pulldown notification bar starts trippin and turns a white color and I can't get it back. Had to nandroid back to UD1 twice now...

droiddadi

Reaction score

I did that on accident too...hold ur finger down on a screen and add a widget, and then i think it's "launcher activity" then it should be in there, then drag that onto the middle of your dock again.
I have another question also, how come all my apps didnt restore from the market?

Don't see any widget named launcher activity

OP
L

lonzorizo

Reaction score
Wifi problem was on my part...was using wrong password!ha.

OP
L

lonzorizo

Reaction score

K here you go sry didnt explain it right last time...hold finger down, then select "custom shortcut", then "pick your activity"..third one down is "launcher actions"...then third one down again will be "open/close app drawer"...create that widget then drag it to the dock again.

droiddadi

Reaction score

K here you go sry didnt explain it right last time...hold finger down, then select "custom shortcut", then "pick your activity"..third one down is "launcher actions"...then third one down again will be "open/close app drawer"...create that widget then drag it to the dock again.

Thanks it worked

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
L

lonzorizo

Reaction score

Thanks it worked

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Glad to have helped...

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
First off i gotta say ud2.1 is the stuff. Couldn't ask for a better rom. One concern...my wi-fi won't connect it continuously says "obtaining ip address" then shuts off wifi then restarts and does the same thing. Wiped and flashed twice and flashed a chevy kernel but still no luck. Not a big deal but just letting it be known. Once again...love the rom it literally made my day that this update came out finally lol. Oh and one other thing...how do I get swype keyboard back??

for swype you have to be part of the beta...as far as i know, unless its located somewhere else in UD settings...what a pain in the ass it is to install swype beta though...great software, but you've gotta wonder when the people at swype will improve their installer...

Last edited by a moderator: