1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Awesome homescreen setup

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by thatisandwas, Sep 21, 2010.

1. thatisandwas

thatisandwas New Member

Mods - sorry i posted this in the regular discussion forum when it should of gone here...please remove the other one if you want

Has anyone else gave this a try? I read about it on android blog yesterday and decided to give it a try today. It took me a while to find the best size for the icons and i'm sure with a little more tweaking i could get it better, but i think its pretty sweet :

[​IMG]
    You use launcher pro plus and desktop visualizer to achieve this affect. The tricky part is getting the pixel size just right for it to fit. Im using a droid x and my settings are

Horizontal icons - 355x132
    Vertical icons - 141x355

You will have to mess around to see where yours fit. To do it you just set launcher pro plus up, go in to preferences, advanced, and select 5 rows. Then you add the desktop visualizer widget 1x2 and use your picture to resize it. Take away the label if you put the label on yourself in the image. It took me about an hour and a half, but im not that great with photo editing. I used regular old MS paint. If anyone else does it, post a pic!
  2. xxxwdp02lcdxxx

xxxwdp02lcdxxx New Member

3. crackedvenom

crackedvenom New Member

saw this on xda. there is a screenshots thread somewhere
Search tags for this page

best android homescreen setups