Award winning RPG Zenonia just release for android.

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
We're listening. :)

Version 1.1 is now available. Here are the things that were updated.

- Multitouch to improve control of the character
- Keyboard support for people who don't like touch screen sensitivity
- Speed option for those who wanted to adjust framerates for better control

Game is available on all paid markets, and you have to have a 1.6 device or above

MissCz

Reaction score
I'm coming from Zenonia 1.0.2, but when I try updating from the Market, it says insufficient storage space, even though I have plenty. It works when I uninstall my existing Zenonia, but then I lose my save game. How can I get around this? :(

td854

Reaction score
I've already bought the game but I wouldn't mind a couple features to be added. Thank you for the keyboard support but there are a few ways it could be improved:

- Allow option to remove on screen graphic for D pad and button on right side
- Allow option to set ANY keyboard key to ANY function for compatibility with the newly released Game Gripper if the default buttons do not work (not sure cause I don't have one yet)

- Give exit button on "System" menu so it is easy to exit, or "Save & Exit" button

It would be nice to start seeing developers able to set the controls to any keyboard buttons for future games and compatibility with accessories.

Options to move most of the game data to SD card would be nice too since the memory is very limited and this game is 20MB.

Last edited:

solar

Reaction score
We're listening. :)

Version 1.1 is now available. Here are the things that were updated.

- Multitouch to improve control of the character
- Keyboard support for people who don't like touch screen sensitivity
- Speed option for those who wanted to adjust framerates for better control

Game is available on all paid markets, and you have to have a 1.6 device or above

Sweet, thats all I was waiting for. I'm in! I'm going to purchase this game today!

solar

Reaction score
I've already bought the game but I wouldn't mind a couple features to be added. Thank you for the keyboard support but there are a few ways it could be improved:

- Allow option to set ANY keyboard key to ANY function for compatibility with the newly released Game Gripper if the default buttons do not work (not sure cause I don't have one yet)

- Give exit button on "System" menu so it is easy to exit, or "Save & Exit" button

It would be nice to start seeing developers able to set the controls to any keyboard buttons for future games and compatibility with accessories.

Options to move most of the game data to SD card would be nice too since the memory is very limited and this game is 20MB.

I haven't played the game yet, but those sound like resonable and good requests to implement.:)

s0bek

Reaction score
sweet, got the game as soon as i heard of the update

the game is wonderful, its like a cross of ragnarok online with world of warcraft, no complaints about interface

however i realize my thumbs cramp up when i use the keyboard for a long time, but its still way better then the touch pad :icon_ banana:
im actually using wasdx movement and the touch screen attack button together, works great!

lagless on 1ghz smoked glass rom

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
A couple more updates.

- We verified it works on 1.5 devices too such as the Motorola Backflip

- For those who had issues on the Motorola Devour, update your system firmware to the latest version and ZENONIA will run fine.

- Not sure if you still want the game? ZENONIA Free is now available so that you can check out the game and try.

Thanks!

bryant_16

Reaction score
Hey gamevil, thanks for the Zenonia! It's really a good nice! By the way, yeah I know that Baseball Superstars is one of the games you guys developed, saw it while playing Zenonia. An advertisement inside the game! Hahaha.. Good job!

Hoping for other games to be ported to Android!

Thanks once again!

VOLTIS5

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Now i don't need my cousins IPhone to play this game lol. A BIG THANKS for porting this game over. I do like one of the posters ideas of:

- Allow option to set ANY keyboard key to ANY function for compatibility with the newly released Game Gripper

This would totally be awesome.

Zenonia 2 coming soon? :icon_ banana:

Keep up the great work!!!

Last edited: