Aviation logbook app

jetalc

Reaction score
Just ordered my DX, should be here around the 25th, and I'm truly jazzed to hear that someone is already working on a logbook program. I'm with the airlines, and can't wait to dump my ancient PPC. Importing schedule pairings (like APDL, which I've been using for years) would be an outstanding addition, and I would definitely buy it at that point. Keep up the good work - looking for a version that I might be able to use in the future!

lenchan

Reaction score
Just ordered my DX, should be here around the 25th, and I'm truly jazzed to hear that someone is already working on a logbook program. I'm with the airlines, and can't wait to dump my ancient PPC. Importing schedule pairings (like APDL, which I've been using for years) would be an outstanding addition, and I would definitely buy it at that point. Keep up the good work - looking for a version that I might be able to use in the future!

DX should be a great phone, and we should have a major beta release out by Aug 25.

Schedule import is being considered, but it might not make it into v1.0. It is definitely a key feature pilots are interested in.

Anyway, try out intelliPilot when you get your phone, and happy piloting.