Aviation apps?

wakebrdr142

Reaction score
Hello,
New to the forum. Wondering if there are any apps like touch plan for the motorola droid?? Here is the site touchPlan - Home for more info on what I'm looking for.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
all i have seen were weather apps and flight trackers. I would recommend emailing the company and expressing the desire to see them release the app on the android market. I called directv on that, and enough of an interest was their to where directv release an nfl app

FlorIdaho Chris

Reaction score
I too am looking for the same thing. In the meantime I have created a shortcut on my home page to the website Fltplan.com. While the site is not "mobile friendly" it does provide a work around.

lizarddrvr

Reaction score
I use AirWx everyday when I am preflighting....although you can't file a flight plan, you can get METAR, TAF, WX charts as well as all of your IFR approach plates and if I am not mistaken it caches the approach plates on the SD card...I really like it.

OP
wakebrdr142

wakebrdr142

Reaction score
all i have seen were weather apps and flight trackers. I would recommend emailing the company and expressing the desire to see them release the app on the android market. I called directv on that, and enough of an interest was their to where directv release an nfl app

Just sent them an email. We'll see what happens.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1, sent an email as well.

Funny though, I was looking thru some sites for alternatives, and pocketgear seems to offer imap weather for a cost, is that because it is for UK users? The app is free here.