Aviate Beta Code or Invitation

Reeftivo

Reaction score
Jumping on the bandwagon! Interested in acquiring a beta key. Looks like this thread might be dead, but the app looks too good to not give it a try. I am additionally interested in sending out keys made available to me! plz me if you have any left! Thanks :)
PM me and I'll send you my last invite. Several of my friends use the beta version and some didn't like it because it was too simple and not as customizable as launchers like next, go, nova etc. I thought I was getting bored with it and went back to next launcher but found that I really liked the simplicity and grouping of apps on aviate which are so easy to jump to. I'll be staying with it for the time being.

Cheetoz

Reaction score
Interested on getting a beta key as well, used Buzz Launcher before but found out it drained battery way too fast, so now I need a new one. I'll appreciate if anyone can provide me a key.

Reeftivo

Reaction score
Not sure how many had got the message yet but aviate is celebrating their joint venture with yahoo by offering new users an invite code.

Play store

Download

Then enter MUSIC

mr.ea

Reaction score
I tried yahoo as code a few days ago and it worked
Thanks anyway

Reeftivo

Reaction score
YAHOO doesn't work right now.. need code :/

Edit : "MUSIC" worked

Great!

How do you like it so far?

If you think "what's the fuss? Nothing special!" Then give it some time and I'll bet you end up loving it like me.

The launcher does some thinking for you and gets even better over time. It starts learning your routine (scary! But extremely cool).

dasnex

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have an invite left? I would love to try it.

sahan

Reaction score
Does any one have codes left? I would like to use aviate launcher