Average age of droid tweakers.

jawbonz

Reaction score
I turn 35 in a week, but I've been modifying/tweaking hardware for YEARS. From diode clipping on Radio Shack scanners to overclocking anything I can, I just enjoy making hardware do what *I* want it to, and not what the manufacturer thinks we should let it do.

It's fun.

Reaction score
226 here been tweaking phones since the Nextel iden phones, been on blackberryss for the last 4 years, just. Maade the switch to a droiidd 1 three weekzs ago. Working on learning my way around it now. Still getting used to the touchscreen with my huge fingers lol. Gotta love it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
226 here been tweaking phones since the Nextel iden phones, been on blackberryss for the last 4 years, just. Maade the switch to a droiidd 1 three weekzs ago. Working on learning my way around it now. Still getting used to the touchscreen with my huge fingers lol. Gotta love it

26*

OP
J

jp1m16

Reaction score
Well. I gotta say a nice variety of all ages. Technology is great to embrace. Great peeps here also.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

badenglishihave

Reaction score
65 and on Liberty Ginger 0.5 with Sensei's Liberated Honeycomb.
Love my tech.

I hope I am still having fun with technology at that age :) . 24 here and loving my Liberty Gingerbread.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums