Avengers 2 Photos

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the-avengers-up-close-and-personal-look-at-the-scarlet-witch-and-quicksilver-badcd021-fc58-4652-a315-432c391a4a37.png

A few photos have been released to the public of the upcoming Avengers 2 movie scheduled to hit theaters in May of 2015. Avengers 2 Age of Ultron is the continuation of Marvel's Cinematic Universe which put our heroes up against a new threat in Ultron and will include two new editions in Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver (who per agreement with Fox can not make mention of Magneto being their father). You can go here to see the photos.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Elizabeth Olsen...Oh I hope they shoot this in Cleveland again. I'm going to watch.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
it's ridiculous that an agreement with another studio can prevent something from being mentioned in a movie that is actually a part of their story.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
The fact that it is all part of the Marvel Universe but different Studios have rights to different charactors is more stupid. Keeps from having real crossovers and really awesome movies.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Elizabeth Olsen...Oh I hope they shoot this in Cleveland again. I'm going to watch.

Not this time. Locations mentioned so far are all in Europe (London, Italy, South Africa)

Guess they know it's a guaranteed winner this time and don't need to be as frugal.