1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by iTz_I3urn, May 8, 2012.

1. iTz_I3urn

iTz_I3urn New Member

Is there any way possible to hack avatar fight? i mean i know its a sever based game but can i tweak it so i can connect to avatar fight and hack it then turn on sever again or no

Post link if you have a vid/site for me to check out..
  2. MDScene

MDScene New Member

From what I've been able to accomplish with Avatar Fight you can temporarily tweak your strength, agility or speed by using "Input Number" then leveling up and doing the search again isolating the address of the stat you want.
    I believe strength is "b: " (no quotes), but I haven't honestly pin pointed it to change it at will.
    Also from when I have altered a stat it actually affects your top pet's stat and not your character's.
    As for gold, energy and exp... You can change the values and not use them due to that part being server side.
    Haven't done any testing on resources yet.

(as of 6/19/2012)
Search tags for this page
android avatar fight hack

avatar fight online android hack
avatar fight online gold hack android

hack avatar fight

hack avatar fight 4.7.0

hack avatar fight android

how to hack avatar fight android