Auxiliary battery charger

cccmhhh

Reaction score
Has anyone used a auxiliary portable battery source you plug in to the microport? I bought one from Radio Shack and mine is not charging. Just wanted to see if other have done the same. After it is plugged in for five minutes it comes up with the Disconnected---Unplug your charger from the outlet to conserve energy sign

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Well I can say that the X uses a crapload of electricity- if I'm charging mine via USB while doing some intense tethering, the battery will slowly drain...

Could also be that the auxiliary doesn't put out enough watts to continuously supply the X with so much power- it kind of overloads after a couple of minutes. Yeah it's probably the latter.

mumfrey

Reaction score
if i understand your question correctly....i use a duracell aux charger and its great. i forget what model it is (not with me now) but its the largest one they make (they have at least 2 sizes avail) and it gives me about a 60% charge before it drains out. its great to have when no electric or usb ports are avail.

Sent from my DROIDX

Red Droid

Reaction score
I have the Scosche Sunvolt solbat2, 1500mAh battery. It works fine, but the flimsy short cable that was supplied has never worked.

I also have the Energizer Energi to Go/XPAL XP2000 and XP4001 batteries.

I highly reccomend any of these three batteries.

You may need to push the battery test button to begin the charging cycle.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App