1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

auuuggghhhh! answer the phone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bjsminis, Apr 10, 2010.

1. bjsminis

bjsminis New Member

i am a diehard blackberry user and i am having a major issue with the way you have to slide to answer the phone. i heard you could set the camera button to answer the phone is that true?:)
  2. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

I'm not sure I've heard of one yet. There are a couple of app out there that use the camera button to "unlock" the phone from standby but I'm not sure if that will answer a cal.
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, bjsminis! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Check out AutoAnswer - it's free in the Market. As I recall it does what you need.

:welcome:

4. Pokebreaker

Pokebreaker New Member

Damn, I need to start posting my questions in the Intro section, atleast here people are actually helpful and don't leave you hanging with no response. My first couple of questions that were posted in the appropriate threads were completely ignored by everyone. Sorry, just venting. :icon_ banana:
  5. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

Haha lol don't get discouraged if you don't get a response, even I've posted some questions that didn't get responses but I just kept searching and searching until I found the answer/plugged the question into an appropriate discussion that got more views.