1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

autostart.sh format, syntax?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by wdolesman, Sep 18, 2010.

1. wdolesman

wdolesman New Member

I have a rooted droid and I am trying to figure out how to get an app (WeFi, in this case) to automatically load at boot. It seems I can create an autostart.sh file in /data/opt according to this 'Autostart (root)' app I downloaded from the market...

... but I have to make the file myself and I am unsure what the syntax/format would be in the autostart.sh file, to get WeFi or (or whatever app). I can't find a good example anywhere. Does anyone have experience with autostart.sh?
  2. monsterbob

monsterbob New Member

I'm having the same problem.I can't find a good tut for this app. I would love to use it. For the ipv6.ko problem I am having.
Search tags for this page
/data/opt/autostart.sh

android autostart.sh

autostart sh for galaxy s3
autostart swapon

autostart.sh android

autostart.sh autostart android
autostart.sh example android
buka syntax sh android
typical autostart.sh format