Automatic speaker phone??

bailman

Reaction score
So for the past 2 days every call I make automatically connects with speaker phone activated?? Any suggestions why and how to fix?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
Mines doing same thing and I can't out why it start bout 2 days ago also

cbryant1809

Reaction score
Mine used to do it then Stoped, now its doing it again. I think HTC needs to admit to its issues and resolve them because this is crap, I have this issue, batt life sucks, almost every time I plug in the charger it goes to car mode. And right now my volumes all the way up and only vibrated no ring. Any solutions anyone, besides a new phone.

dzone67

Reaction score
Mine just started acting up with the speaker today. It is really annoying.

Loud roared the dreadful Thunder!!!!!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this was driving me and other people nuts - the problem was happening to people running completely different ROMs, Sense-based and AOSP. Someone at RootzWiki clued us into the GoSMS update being the culprit yesterday. Thus, back to Handcent.

recDNA

Reaction score
This problem was linked to an update of GoSMS in a thread on Android Central.

But if I'm not mistaken they've put out yet another update that cures the problem. I emailed go about it and they emailed back to me new update should fix problem. I give them credit for responding so quickly and even more credit for fixing the problem so rapidly.

Blossom151

Reaction score
My Tb did this as well when I first received it a couple of months ago...went to phone settings...it's got something to do with flipping the phone when receiving a call for the speaker to activate...Ill have to check

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Under sound settings, make sure that "flip for speaker" is unchecked.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder

km04

Reaction score
This just started for me, and I don't have GoSMS(unless it came with the phone). I am running stock, no root. The flip when answering option is not checked and was never checked. Anyone got any other ideas?

delcopa

Reaction score
This just started for me, and I don't have GoSMS(unless it came with the phone). I am running stock, no root. The flip when answering option is not checked and was never checked. Anyone got any other ideas?

I had the same problem awhile back and it was caused by.......I forget the app name but it was an antivirus app / find phone app. I uninstalled it and the issue went away.