AutoKiller: What Preset Is Best For Optimum Performance?

OP
B.Wallace85

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
Do a forum search on SetCPU. Too much for me to try and explain via Tapatalk. It depend on the governor used. OnDemand seems to be the most popular. Which keeps the speed at the lowest until you start doing something then it ramps the speed up to where it is needed, not faster than the max

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Alright thanks a lot Shibbey! You've helped more than you know.

abe7333

Reaction score
Task killers are bad for os. Please people.

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

abe7333

Reaction score
Task killers are bad for os. Please people.

Abe. Read about Autokiller. It is not your normal taskiller.
http://andrs.w3pla.net/autokiller

Hmmm. Very interesting. Haven't heard about that. More info from personal experiences....

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

Shibbey

Reaction score
Abe, I understand. I used to use Advanced Task Killer religously. Now I much prefer AoutoKiller. Set it and forget it...plus it uses the native memory manager rather than a brute kill tactic.

Reaction score
Do a forum search on SetCPU. Too much for me to try and explain via Tapatalk. It depend on the governor used. OnDemand seems to be the most popular. Which keeps the speed at the lowest until you start doing something then it ramps the speed up to where it is needed, not faster than the max

Alright thanks a lot Shibbey! You've helped more than you know.

To answer your original question, the site seems to have an extensive list of user made settings.

AndRS Studio

If you know this already, I apologize. If not, let me know what you find in running this application.

abe7333

Reaction score
Do you need to root your device?

Send from Droid X

Shibbey

Reaction score
Do you need to root your device?

Send from Droid X

Yes