Auto sync outlook7 contacts to gmail

DroidHoBo

Reaction score
I need to know the best program to use to sync up my outlook7 contacts to gmail. thanks. i really would like something that auto syncs so anytime i update something either in gmail contacts or outlook caontacs it will auto sync. help please.

Zero

Reaction score
go up to the search bar and type in sync with outlook and you'll find a trillion posts about it, if not post again and i'll answer your question

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
all i see is a hole bunch of debaiting. i need to know the best. free and auto sync.
You need to qualify what you mean by "the best" any time you ask about the best anything. There wouldn't be any debates if there was a universal best solution out there.

clcto

Supporting Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.companionlink.com
Why not try them all. Just use the demo. CompanionLink has Auto-Sync and a lot of Droid specific features like special phone number formatting for Droid

J

Jowner

I need to know the best program to use to sync up my outlook7 contacts to gmail. thanks. i really would like something that auto syncs so anytime i update something either in gmail contacts or outlook caontacs it will auto sync. help please.

I use Sync2. Works great on my 2010 beta Outlook so it should work with Outlook 2007 as well.