Auto-Switching Picture Frame App

shugknight

Reaction score
I remember somebody mentioned there was an app where you can use the Picture Frame widget, and instead of having one picture, it would change it randomly. Does anyone know the name of this app? And is it worth getting?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's one on the Market but I don't remember what the name was. Someone here created there own and put it up for people to try (unlike the market app, it was free). Let em look for it....

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

coondogg97

Reaction score
I have tried out a few frame widgets and I found Photo Frame Deluxe to be by far the best. There have been some great updates and the software runs fantastic now. You can chose which directory or sub directory your pictures will grab from.

chart

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Thanks guys just grabed both of the one's mentioned now to send them to my droid and try them out. Been playing with sweeter home2 wow im really liking this, once the work more bugs out I think its going to be my favorite home, I been using GDE since I had the droid pretty much. tried just about all of them out.
cant get dxtop to work though many say its nice too, sorry to go off topic im just rambling here.