Auto on/off function

lapeter

Reaction score
Coming from a Storm 2. My TB shows up Monday. I see that the TB doesn't have an auto on/off function. Somebody said I had to root the phone in order to do this. Is there any other work around for this. Maybe an app.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Why would you want it to auto turn on/off? Android phones don't have to be restarted every day unless something isn't agreeing with it.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

OP
L

lapeter

Reaction score
Good question. I want my phone off when I sleep. By using the auto on/off I set the phone to go to sleep when I do and wake up when I do.Before I did this I would get a call or notification in the middle of the night, I am on Maui so my middle of the night is most peoples morning, if I forgot to turn it off. Sometimes in the AM I would forget to turn it on. Getting old I guess

Why would you want it to auto turn on/off? Android phones don't have to be restarted every day unless something isn't agreeing with it.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rather than shutting it off, just use Timeriffic to disable/enable notifications when you want.

OP
L

lapeter

Reaction score
Thanks. This is what I am looking for. I will try it when my TB gets here Monday. Aloha.

Rather than shutting it off, just use Timeriffic to disable/enable notifications when you want.