1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Auto Folder Sync?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by lite, Nov 20, 2009.

1. lite

lite New Member

Hello All,

I am looking for an app that will automatically sync folders of my choosing to my pc whenever i am in range of my wireless network. So for instance when i walk in the house from work the droid would copy any new files to a specified location on my pc. Ive found a few apps like sugarsync and keepsync but they upload to a remote server and require my interaction to sync the files.

I would like something does does it automatically when files are updated or at specified intervals.

TIA All,
  2. s-one

s-one New Member

I'm interested in this too. (Subscribed)
  3. TheShaz

TheShaz New Member

Me three!

WiFi or Bluetooth. I mostly use a laptop that has BT. One thing I will miss with my WinMo phone is BT Syncing of data. But I can live with WiFi as well.