1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Auto Brightness

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by bradl3y, May 16, 2010.

1. bradl3y

bradl3y New Member

I had to make a thread about this. Ever since BBv1.0, auto brightness has been running without care for battery life.

Who else uses auto brightness?
  2. topherleh

topherleh New Member

The only reason that I've been running auto-brightness is because sometimes on BB I get blackouts on my phone. What I mean is that it's brightness goes to the lowest possible and it is impossible to see anything without a bright light on the phone to help me navigate it. I always did a nandroid restore to fix this but it just kept reoccurring. So I ended up turning on auto-brightness to see if that'll fix it for good.

About the battery life on auto-brightness, I don't really see a difference in battery life whether it be on or off.
Search tags for this page
does auto brightness
what auto brightness mean?

what does auto brightness mean

what does auto brightness on android mean

what does automatic brightness mean

what does automatic brightness mean for an android
what does automatic brightness mean?
what does it mean on your phone automatic brightness
what does sutomatic brightness on andriod mean
what does the a mean in brightness android
what does the a mean in the brightness android