Auto Brightness Issues on LGB 2.4

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Vendetta, Jul 28, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Vendetta

Vendetta Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have an issue with the auto brightness not properly working on 2.4. Sometimes the light sensor won't adjust brightness properly leaving me with a screen that's too dim to see outside. I find that if I constantly press the power button to wake the phone over and over eventually the phone will wake up with the proper brightness, but it's a crapshoot.

Is there any setting to fix this? Other than this the ROM runs great. I have good battery life and temps with Corcor's v3 kernels (Chevy's ran too hot on all the 2.0+ builds) and everything works. I really don't want to always be fiddling with manual brightness controls though.
  2. crxlvr

crxlvr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just turn auto brightness settings off, even before flashing anyones rom, they never worked right, I just put the phone on full brightness, to hell with battery life, I carry a spare, lol.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Vendetta

Vendetta Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm still having the same auto brightness issues on 2.5. Are there any setting I can change in the automatic backlight section of General settings to make autobrightness work properly? Can anyone help?
  4. mzmtg

mzmtg Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm also interested in tweaking the auto backlight settings, but I don't even know where to start.