audiogalaxy music streaming app

betaparticledesign

Reaction score
ok so say if i login from my computer, but my buddy gave me the pass to his computer, would it mash all of our music together?

I'm no expert (just started using it today) but I think the idea is that the music files and the system tray helper app (windows) run on one machine only. That machine must be logged in for the music to be indexed and streamed - unless you do the "run as service" fix discussed above. If you have the login to the website then you can stream that collection to your phone (or multiple ones) or the website. You don't need access to the computer to stream the music, just the audiogalaxy login. The only way you could combine your music collections together would be to copy them to the music watch folder on the machine that currently being indexed and sent to audiogalaxy's site. I don't think you can send streams from multiple computers but I could be wrong. You stream to audiogal from one machine but you can receive the stream from audiogal from multiple phones/browsers.