Audio/Video sync issues

nixx

Reaction score
I have 3 movies on my phone. 2 of them have a sync problem, not too far off, but enough to annoy.
I have tried 4 different movie players and all do the same thing. My 3rd movie plays fine with the pre-installed player, but with all other players there is no sound at all. All movies play fine on computer and on TV.
sizes are as follows.
1 - 695 mb sync issue
2 - 848mb sync issue
3 - 1.39gb (this plays with sound only on factory installed player)

is anyone else having this problem, or has someone found a player that fixes the issue.

I have tried:
Mvideo Player
MX Video Player
MoboPlayer

Any help would be great. Going on a trip soon and would like to have it fixed.
Thanks

mleber

Reaction score
What program are you using to rip the movies into this format? I would look at that rather than what program you are using to watch. I use dvdFab, I convert into iPad or ipod format using two pass encoding which keeps the audio and video in sync. You can download a 30 day trial and check it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
N

nixx

Reaction score
The movies are pre-riped. I don't know what was used to convert them to the current format.

Do you think a digital copy that comes with a bluray will work better? I have not tried those yet.

Thanks for the info so far. I may look into that program again, been a few years since I used it last.

mleber

Reaction score
I think the problem happened during the rip process for sure. ever since I started using dvdfab, I have no sync issues. Not one. the digital ones that are sent with blu ray I would think would work perfectly. I don't watch much on my droid, but watch all the time on my ipad after ripping with dvdfab. but I have dragged files that I converted for my ipad to my droid and they work perfectly.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I think the problem happened during the rip process for sure. ever since I started using dvdfab, I have no sync issues. Not one. the digital ones that are sent with blu ray I would think would work perfectly. I don't watch much on my droid, but watch all the time on my ipad after ripping with dvdfab. but I have dragged files that I converted for my ipad to my droid and they work perfectly.

I've been ripping for years and that's ^^^ probably what it is. I'm still rocking DVD Decryptor. Love that program. I've used the trial version of DVDFab before, but I ended up going with A... Shoot. another one that's free, but i can't remember the name here at work. I'll look it up and let you know tomorrow.

OP
N

nixx

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, I will see what I can try after work.

Scherook

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I have 3 movies on my phone. 2 of them have a sync problem, not too far off, but enough to annoy.
I have tried 4 different movie players and all do the same thing. My 3rd movie plays fine with the pre-installed player, but with all other players there is no sound at all. All movies play fine on computer and on TV.
sizes are as follows.
1 - 695 mb sync issue
2 - 848mb sync issue
3 - 1.39gb (this plays with sound only on factory installed player)

is anyone else having this problem, or has someone found a player that fixes the issue.

I have tried:
Mvideo Player
MX Video Player
MoboPlayer

Any help would be great. Going on a trip soon and would like to have it fixed.
Thanks
hi, sorry for my late answer, recently i am studying how to play video on Plex media server, so i wanna share my experience with you, firstly, you have tried so many players but they are actually not very useful to solve video playback issues, while VLC and Plex obtain high praise, you should try these two players, if it is still in vain, i think you should try directly convert video to devices, here is a program link AVI on Android – How to Solve AVI Android Playback Issues? i have been using many years, hope it can help you