1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audio suddenly quiet

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by Amsterdam, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Amsterdam

Amsterdam New Member

I purchased my new Droid Razr 4G about two weeks ago. In that time, I have fallen in love with apps. I have been downloading and playing with lots of apps.

Two days ago when trying out an AR app for locating Wi-Fi the phone froze up. I finally got it restarted, and now the external speaker volume is very much quieter. So much so in fact that I've a hard time choosing a ringer sound obnoxious enough to actually catch my attention. Today the volume is such that I can only hear my navigation system by pressing the phone to my ear.

So I ask you, is this an app issue or a hardware issue?
  2. Amsterdam

Amsterdam New Member

Stupid question. I deleted the last 5 apps that had anything to do with audio and rebooted. Works fine again!
Search tags for this page
android phone too quiet
droid 4 speaker quiet
my phone is really quiet
phone is suddenly quiet
phone speaker quiet android
speajer on phone is too quiet
why are my phone speakers so quiet
why is my android phone so quiet
why is my android quiet all of a sudden
why is my android so quiet
why is my droid so quiet