1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audio Recorder for Maxx

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by JOSHSKORN, Sep 30, 2012.

1. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

Not sure if this is built-in somewhere to the MAXX or not, but I'm looking for an audio recorder for my MAXX, for instance to record a band playing in a bar. Any suggestions? I'd like to be able to basically record as long as I want to at one time. I'll say maybe an hour and a half to two hours for one recording.

Furthermore, I would like to modify the levels of the sound if possible (I don't think it is but I could be wrong). I wouldn't be hooked up to a mixer or anything. That said, I know you wouldn't have things on separate tracks.

Any ideas or an app or two separate apps that can accomplish this?
  2. aarong03

aarong03 Member

I have the Easy Voice Recorder on my Maxx. Works great and can record for any period of time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums
  3. bladewriter

bladewriter New Member

I second the recommendation of Easy Voice Recorder. I have the pro version and I can save as AAC or WAV, select sample rate, and see input levels on a VU bar meter. You can select which folder to save to. With 14gb free on my 64gb microSD in my Razr Maxx, I can record something over 45 hours of audio at 44.1 kHz (full CD quality) sample rate in 16-bit PCM format. Has other settings like gain control and noise gate. Other recording apps that have VU meter: ASR, RecForge, Sound Recorder (Needom Studio).
  4. chhare

chhare Member

I just downloaded the Easy Recorder app but haven't had a chance to test it yet. Sounds good from the reviews.
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx audio recording

droid razr maxx voice recorder

how to record audio on droid razr maxx

how to record audio on razr maxx
how to record on a droid razr

how to record voice on droid razr maxx

is there a recording app on my razr maxx
motorola droid x razr audio recorder
razr m how do i record sound
record sound on a raor maxx
recorder in a motorola razor