Audio quality question

bvjens31

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a difference in music quality when listening to songs on the SD card versus a song stored in the phone storage? I'd assume that the phone storage is faster than SD, and I've noticed some distortion when listening to SD card music. Might just be my bluetooth but wanted to see what yall thought. Maybe there's no difference?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

RezoundHound

Reaction score
All of my songs are on the SD card and they play perfectly. Yes, access to the phone's memory is always faster than the SD card's, but I also have videos on both the SD card and the phone's memory. If the difference in speed was noticeable, it would surely show up with memory intensive video. It doesn't. The videos also play exactly the same from both locations. If you're using Bluetooth headphones I'd suspect that may be the source of the noise. Test your audio through the included ear buds as well. If they play fine, you've pinpointed the source.

RH

TC_Mits

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a difference in music quality when listening to songs on the SD card versus a song stored in the phone storage? I'd assume that the phone storage is faster than SD, and I've noticed some distortion when listening to SD card music. Might just be my bluetooth but wanted to see what yall thought. Maybe there's no difference?

Easy solution: buy a GNex, they don't have SD cards.

No choice, no problem, right?

Perspective instantiates reality.
( By DX w/DF app. )

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yes a huge difference on Bluetooth (jaybird and Jabra 620 ) with mine and a not as bad difference using corded headphones. My Dare was the same way if the music was wma formated. My Inc and Omnia had no difference.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from a Rezound phone via Blue TapaTalk