1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audio quality question

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by bvjens31, Jan 9, 2012.

1. bvjens31

bvjens31 New Member

Has anyone noticed a difference in music quality when listening to songs on the SD card versus a song stored in the phone storage? I'd assume that the phone storage is faster than SD, and I've noticed some distortion when listening to SD card music. Might just be my bluetooth but wanted to see what yall thought. Maybe there's no difference?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  2. RezoundHound

RezoundHound New Member

All of my songs are on the SD card and they play perfectly. Yes, access to the phone's memory is always faster than the SD card's, but I also have videos on both the SD card and the phone's memory. If the difference in speed was noticeable, it would surely show up with memory intensive video. It doesn't. The videos also play exactly the same from both locations. If you're using Bluetooth headphones I'd suspect that may be the source of the noise. Test your audio through the included ear buds as well. If they play fine, you've pinpointed the source.

RH
  3. TC_Mits

TC_Mits New Member

Easy solution: buy a GNex, they don't have SD cards.

No choice, no problem, right?

Perspective instantiates reality.
    ( By DX w/DF app. )
  4. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Yes a huge difference on Bluetooth (jaybird and Jabra 620 ) with mine and a not as bad difference using corded headphones. My Dare was the same way if the music was wma formated. My Inc and Omnia had no difference.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    Sent from a Rezound phone via Blue TapaTalk
Search tags for this page

what causes pandora to switch to listen quality