1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

audio quality is garbage

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by E36M3, Dec 21, 2010.

1. E36M3

E36M3 New Member

So I always thought the pandora ans slacker audio quality was a bit weak but I noticed that when listening to mp3s the bass is crap. So I listened to a song on my phone then listened to the same song on my ipos and the ipod sounds 10 times better. This test was done on a sick home system so I know it's not in my head. Any ideas??
  2. kerbero9

kerbero9 New Member

go back to eclair like i did. audio quality on froyo is garbage. if anyone wants to disagree, i challenge them to flash a 2.1 rom first and be amazed at how good their phone used to sound.

hopefully gingerbread will get it right.
  3. sranger

sranger New Member

Sadly, I Agree......
  4. Tarster

Tarster New Member

Before you flash back.. try the app poweramp.. my droid running ss4.9 sounds amazing.. I have skull candy ear buds that make my head shake.. and I love base in my music.. plugged it into my buddies 2007 f150 lariet with the upgraded sound package.... woo.. felt like I was going to blow his sub.. it was having a hard time reproducing the low crisp notes.