1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

audio quality is garbage

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by E36M3, Dec 21, 2010.

1. E36M3

E36M3 New Member

So I always thought the pandora ans slacker audio quality was a bit weak but I noticed that when listening to mp3s the bass is crap. So I listened to a song on my phone then listened to the same song on my ipos and the ipod sounds 10 times better. This test was done on a sick home system so I know it's not in my head. Any ideas??
  2. kerbero9

kerbero9 New Member

go back to eclair like i did. audio quality on froyo is garbage. if anyone wants to disagree, i challenge them to flash a 2.1 rom first and be amazed at how good their phone used to sound.

hopefully gingerbread will get it right.
  3. sranger

sranger New Member

Sadly, I Agree......
  4. Tarster

Tarster New Member

Before you flash back.. try the app poweramp.. my droid running ss4.9 sounds amazing.. I have skull candy ear buds that make my head shake.. and I love base in my music.. plugged it into my buddies 2007 f150 lariet with the upgraded sound package.... woo.. felt like I was going to blow his sub.. it was having a hard time reproducing the low crisp notes.