Audio Problem

trpster

Reaction score
Listening to Pandora over the weekend, the sound intermittently sped up and slowed down...Normal, Alvin & the chipmunks, normal, etc. I searched this forum for "Pandora problems," found nothing...then got distracted and didn't pursue it.

Today I was showing someone the "Hail to the Chief" ring tone I installed for my wife's calls, and it was doing the same thing...speeding up, slowing down, randomly. I searched this forum for audio problems, found nothing applicable.

So I powered down, and powered up, and the problem seems to have disappeared. Anybody have any idea what is going on?

SnoopDoggieDroid

Reaction score
Im having the same issues. Started to appear when i installed Zedge but i have uninstalled it and still experiencing those issues. I dont think Zedge would be as popular as it is if this was happening to up to 25% of people DLing that app.

Anyone can help please chime in :icon_ banana:

OP
T

trpster

Reaction score
Im having the same issues. Started to appear when i installed Zedge but i have uninstalled it and still experiencing those issues. I dont think Zedge would be as popular as it is if this was happening to up to 25% of people DLing that app.

Anyone can help please chime in :icon_ banana:

Since I powered down and then back up, I haven't experienced the problem again. Listened to Pandora for a couple hours this morning, and ring tones seem to be fine. Mysterious.

Doesn't someone have a theory about what might have happened?

supahrob

Reaction score
I am having these weird issues as well - I have rebooted and it went away for a while, but came back.

I thought it might have something to do with Bugless Beast or being rooted.... but I did recently update Zedge as well. Gonna uninstall and reboot and see what happens.

+1 about anyone else chiming in! This sucks

Take care,
Rob