1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audio Issues

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by jkm2282, Oct 15, 2010.

1. jkm2282

jkm2282 New Member

Hey Guys,
    I have a peculiar problem with my Droid X for the past 2-3 days. None of the audio applications (youtube, pandora etc) is working on phone. It tries to play something and then I get an error message about technical problem. Apart from that, even the ringtones I've downloaded are not playing. I tried to download a new ringtone from zedge, it downloaded the ringtone but it didn't played. I have no idea what's happening. It was working well till last week. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks.
  2. pob

pob New Member

I had this issue (I think it sounds like the same one), have you also experienced something like this?

perhaps the issues are related.
  3. jkm2282

jkm2282 New Member

Calls work fine for me. It's the apps which involve any kind of audio which is the problem. No idea why! I hope someone can help me here.