1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audio but no video for my .mp4

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by bigdawgfan, May 25, 2010.

1. bigdawgfan

bigdawgfan New Member

I am trying to figure out how to watch a movie on my droid and I copied an .mp4 movie file onto my droid and played the movie, but I have no video. There is audio, but the screen is black. Any suggestions? Is there a certain screen resolution it needs to be? And if so is there anyway to change it? I also downloaded an app called video player. It won't work with that or the pre-installed video viewing app. Thanks in advance!
  2. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

You could use Super and rencode that video to an h.264 MP4, no screen resolution higher than supported by the Droid and a video bitrate of around 1248... try that...
Search tags for this page

android mp4 audio only

android mp4 no video

android mp4 no video only audio
android mp4 only audio

android mp4 only sound

android mp4 sound no video

android mp4 sound only

android no video only sound
mp4 android audio only
mp4 no sound android
mp4 no video android