1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Audio books

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by Mimi413, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Mimi413

Mimi413 New Member

Hi, I have tons of audio books that are meg 4 but not protected. How can I get them on the Droid? I have SoundTaxi but not sure if that is what I need to get them to MP3 format.

Thanks
  2. atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie New Member

3. RuckKD

RuckKD New Member

Audio book support wanted!!!

I agree! I have a bunch of audio books I'd like to listen to on my Droid, but presently cannot. Yes, I do have an alternative MP3 player, but I got the Droid so that I could eliminate the need for a separate player.

Come on Motorola, give us Audio Book support . . .
  4. darkespawn

darkespawn New Member

well I just purchased Book droid, I have a ton of M4b audio book files, its nice to be able to play these on here. definitely worth the $4, it even has a built in sleep timer.
  5. bcg33478

bcg33478 New Member

There is no app that currently plays .aa files directly on the Droid. I convert the Audible files to mp3s using Goldwave, see link below:

How can I convert Audible.com .AA files to MP3 audio files? | Chuck Eglinton on Gadgets & Technology

I'm currently using Asro Player to play the mp3 files but the link below discusses several audiobook players.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/651-desperately-need-audio-book-solution-5.html

While Astro Player has been working great for me, the next app update states that this free app will lose some functionality within 7 days. I have not updated as of yet.
Search tags for this page
android audio book
can you download audio books from droad phone
down load auido book from cloud to droid
download audiobook to motorola phone
droid 2 audio book
droid 3 play m4b
droid razr dowloading audio books
droid x2 m4b

free audio books droid

how to download free audiobooks on droids
how to play audio books on motorola droid